Our products are sold directly to the public through the website. All orders must be prepaid in full by credit card and will be shipped within 7-14 days upon credit card authorization. In some occasions, products will be shipped by Royal Mail sooner than 7 days. The customer agrees to inspect the merchandise at the time of delivery to determine whether it is indeed what was ordered and is delivered in good condition, without damage. If an order is received damaged due to shipping or packaging the customer must report the damage in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 72 hours of receipt of the order. If there is obvious damage to the outer shipping box the customer should note this damage while signing for the package.
LIMITATIONS OF USE
soap and co website is intended for personal use and you are granted a limited license to use the website for personal enjoyment, and purchase our products. You are not permitted to attempt to modify or download our website, content or images, nor can you utilize framing techniques to enclose the site or any portion of the site. You may not use data gathering and extraction tools that may impose any extra load on our website, company or infrastructure.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site,).
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site).
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
soap and cosa
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
272 REGENTS PARK ROAD
Although every effort is made to represent the product to the highest standard possible, we assume no warranty that the product descriptions, colors or other content available are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. soap and co will not be held responsible or liable for any act beyond our control such as corruption, computer viruses or any other technology based malfunction which was not initiated or authorized by soap and co.
Any disputes pertaining to soap and co website shall be governed by the state of England and be applicable to all laws and regulations of said state. In the event that you have violated or threatened to violate the intellectual property or good name we may seek court relief and you, hereby, consent to jurisdiction and venue within the State of England.
Your right to cancel your order (e.g. if you change your mind)
1. You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason, and receive a refund, except if you open a sealed product (this is for hygiene reasons).
2. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you (or someone you nominate) receives (a) the goods or (b) the last delivery of the goods, if your order is split into two or more deliveries over different days.
3. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg by post, fax, email or phone). You can use the model cancellation form on this link, but it is not obligatory: cancellation form. If you don’t use the form, please provide your name, home address, details of the order, phone number and email address.
4. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your letter, fax, email or form before the cancellation period has expired.
5. You must return the products to us by posting them back to us at 272 Regents Park Road London, N3 3HN. You must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
6. We will refund you the price you paid for the goods, including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However we may make deductions from the price (a) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop; and (b) the maximum refund for delivery costs will be the lowest cost of delivery we offer (e.g. we will refund the cost of standard delivery even if you chose next-day delivery at a higher cost).
7. We will make the refund within 14 days of the day on which we receive the product back from you, or if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent it back to us.
Your rights if there is a problem with the product
1. If you have any questions or complaints about a product you have bought, please contact us on +44 (0) 800 030 6565 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with our contract with you.
3. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says that goods must be as described, fit for purpose, and of satisfactory quality. We summarise your legal rights below. During the expected lifespan of your product you are entitled to the following if the goods are faulty:
a. Up to 30 days from delivery: an immediate refund.
b. Up to 6 months from delivery: a replacement, or if the goods can’t be replaced, a full refund (in most cases).
4. If you wish to reject faulty products, you must either return them to where you bought them or post them back to us. We will pay the costs of postage.
Soap and Co (UK) Ltd 272 Regents Park Road London, N3 3HN,
Vat number: 923146835
Phone Number: +44 (0) 800 030 6565